RENTAL PROPERTY RATE QUOTE
Rental Property Financing
Buying rental property has long been a way for individuals to diversify their investment portfolio while also potentially earning additional income each month. If you’re considering the purchase or refinance of a rental home, let Go Prime Mortgage, Inc. help you explore Rental Property Loans in your area. Whether this is your first experience with investment real estate, or you’re a seasoned landlord looking to add to your growing real estate portfolio, Go Prime Mortgage, Inc. can likely help you achieve your rental property investment goals.
Potential Benefits of Buying a Rental Property:
- Potential to create cash flow
- Diversify your investment / retirement portfolio
- Interest payments may provide opportunity for tax benefits. Consult your tax professional for details.
Call Us today at (256) 690-5132
Have A Question?
Key Points on Rental Property Loans
- Rental Property Loans may have different requirements than loans used to finance a primary residence. Speak with one of our loan professionals for details.
- Rental Property Loans may carry higher interest rates than loans used to finance a primary residence.
- Borrowers may be able to offset the higher interest rate by making a larger down payment or paying points. Talk to your loan consultant for advice on how to get the best interest rate.
- If you’re investing in a home that needs repairs or renovation, there may be a loan that can help you finance both the cost of the home as well as the cost of repairs.
- You may be able to use the property’s projected rental income of the property to help you qualify for the loan.